I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Monday 22 July 2013

Georgie's Goodie Bag

Georgie got a goodie bag from an art friend of mine!
 
First of all this started out as a standard 2-2 trade.
 
I made these two for her:

Orange Butterfly - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ATC

Blue Butterflies - 2.5 x 3.5 Original ATC
In return I received these two cards:


 
Particularly love that Georgie card! I also received an extra card - yay!!!


And then as if that wasn't enough I also got 4 children's books, 2 US stamps (for me to use in further swaps), a gorgeous 6-9 month Bunny onesie - and a snuggle bunny!!!!


And here is Georgie having a good snuggle!!


Such a kind gesture - Georgie has received many a gift from my art friends - I can't thank you enough!!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I love your bright, beautiful artwork. Made me smile here this morning at my table. :) LOVE your butterflies alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1