I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Wednesday 14 October 2015

What is my workstation like?

I've been seeing some interesting work spaces lately and want to add mine to the collection - along with my general environment.

Art Table Watercolours Pens Brushes
Noodlerabbit88 - Work space


I work very small so realistically I use very little space. In this picture you can see my usual layout for painting ATC's - this bat is day 14 on Drawlloween - one of my more simpler designs. Anyhow I have my computer right in front of me because I can't tear myself away from my emails and Facebook!

Shelf art envies mail art moo inchies origami
Lego Minifigure and art collection - Katie Hone

Boxes storage little things baskets
Boxes of stuff - organised heaven!

Computer art workstation storage
Workspace and inspiration


These pictures are what surrounds me, mostly envies, Moos and inchies - inspiring and a great collection of Lego Mini - Figures (which by the way I love)!



Finally I wanted to share these awesome pictures that TF Balding has got on her Facebook page called Southern Sweet Tea Studio - She is an exceptional artist and here she's done a time lapse of her latest piece which will be a giveaway to a random lucky winner. Check out her Etsy shop too.

TF Balding 2015 Southern Sweet Tea Studio
I would love to see your workspace too, how organised are you?

Check out how much my art and working has changed. 
Way back in 2012 I used to paint canvas, bigger, more space needed. I'm quite glad I work small with my little set up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1